We will be studying the book of Galatians starting January 30, 2024. Join us at 6:30 PM in the Fellowship Room. The workbook will be provided for you, just bring your Bible.
Storyteller Galatians~ Called to be Free
Experience adoption and the freedom that comes from knowing that you are a fully loved and accepted child of God.
● Understand that there is no other gospel than the one Jesus offers, and that’s a good thing for all of us.
● Let go of unhealthy spiritual attitudes or rhythms that have been keeping you from the blessings of the gospel that Jesus died to give you.
● Live to bear fruit of the spirit.
● Be encouraged to bear and share the burdens of others within the family of God.
● Love and serve others the way God intended for you.
● Realize that the freedom you have is not autonomy or the absence of constraint (nor a license to live however you want) but a deep and abiding commitment to serve God and love others.
Overisel CRC has an active Women’s Ministry that meets every Tuesday night during the school season from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm from October through May. We gather to learn what it means to be a woman in God’s kingdom, to connect with God and connect with other women.
We study the Bible and its truths in various formats. We study books of the Bible with study guides and also use Biblical video teaching series with workbooks and discussion questions.
Our goal is to be empowered and encouraged by the word of God.
Along with our weekly Bible study gatherings, we schedule a Ladies Night Out once a quarter. These nights include live speakers to teach and inspire us as women, also craft nights, outreach night and a Christmas Tea.
There is always room at the table for you. Come, let us seek the Lord together!
2 Timothy 3:16-17
“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.“